In Abyss Treasure, players become explorers in search of treasure buried in an underground world.
- In Abyss Treasure, you become a brave explorer, excavating an underground world piece by piece. After digging up each piece of ground, you will open up more fog and be able to see more land.
- There are 2 types of Abyss Treasure Elite Abyss,Normal Abyss.In Elite abyss u have to become level 80 to fight 2 abyss guardian and 1 abyss boss, and very strong enemy,while in normal abyss less enemy and not so strong enemy and it is easier.
- Upon entering Abyss Treasure, there will be a random quality level assigned. The higher the quality level, the better the treasure chests. You can also manually refresh the quality level.
- In Abyss Treasure, you take a certain number of heroes with you. You can´t do battle if you don´t have heroes.
- After the end of each battle, the leftover health and energy that heroes have will remain the same, just like in Island Crusade.
- There are 3 different colored patches of ground. As you explore deeper, the ground will change colors. Deeper areas mean stronger enemies, but treasure chest quality also increase.
- Abyss Treasure will automatically close after 3 days, and then you will get a score according to rewards gained, shovels used, and enemies slain.
For every enemy you encounter, certain fight restrictions are put in place.
- Control Skills 100%
- Control skills disabled
- Physical Damage -50 %
- Magic Damage -50%
- Magic Immune
- Physical Immune
- No Area Damage
- No Single Target Damage
- Heal & Shield -90%
It's advised to bring heroes that will work best under these conditions.
Apart from the regular brown, blue and gold chests, a rare mystery chest will also appear that can only be opened using an Abyss Key or 300 diamonds.
- Added monster mashing in version 188.8.131.52 (2016-03-14).