Mid row Mage.
Magic basic attack.
Can control spirits to attack the enemy.
Summons the power of ghosts to deal magic damage to enemies in the area and knock them up.
- Damage +2857.7 at lvl 90.
- When cast, after a delay of about 1s all enemies within the AoE will take a fairly large hit of damage and get knocked airborne.
- This skill’s AoE is very large and deals a large amount of total damage.
Summons a ghost whirlwind to deal magic damage to enemies in the area.
- Damage +2166.7 at lvl 90.
- A weakened version of his ultimate, without the knockup effect. Range and amount of damage dealt are both fairly high.
Summons 3 spirits to fight for you.
- Summons 3 ghosts with low health and a lifetime of 7 seconds to appear amidst the enemy which will attack the enemy and draw off their attacks. This will protect your own team to a certain extent.
- The ghosts also generate Energy for Alma with their attacks.
Fear of ghosts causes the enemy's magic resistance to lower.
- Enemy magic resist -103.6 at lvl 90.
- Lowers the enemy’s magic resistance, effectively raising her own team’s magic damage. Stacks with Blaine or Baggins’ magic resist debuff. Can also be paired up with Muse and Merlynn’s ability power buff for good effect.
When a summoned ghost dies, Alma gets a layer of Ghost King effect. At 3 layers, the Ghost King is summoned. Ghost King HP regens when little ghosts die, and his attacks lower enemy magic resist.
|World Serpent||Venus||Magic Mirror|
You also need to collect 60 Alma Essence for the awakening
- Elite Chapter 2-1 Counterattack
- Elite Chapter 6-3 Labyrinthe
- Elite Chapter 13-3 Erupting Volcano
Alma is a relatively squishy hero that can regenerate a lot of energy with its ghosts. Its damage falls short compared to Diaochan or Karna (As a damage dealer), but it can distract enemies with its ghosts. Its usefulness increases when Awakened, as the Ghost King it summons lowers enemy's magic resist. Its passive skill lowers the enemy's magic resistance as well, so it pairs well with Blaine. During Malachi's event in Sky City, it's one of the heroes you can use to avoid his massive damage dealing skill.
- Arena: Mid game hero (MAG Team)
- Crystal Dungeon: Distraction and damage
- Sky City: Malachi, Bibo (Death Rock group)
Alma Analysis on Elex forums.