Mid row Mage.
Physical basic attack.
Gathers mushrooms to poison the enemy and uses gathered fruits to attack enemy.
Throws a bomb at the nearest enemy, causing magic damage over a small area.
- Target AoE - Magic Damage +4088.1 @90
Fires blinding arrows at up to 3 random enemies in his attack radius, dealing magic damage, and lowering their hit rate and attack damage.
- 3 Single Targets - Magic Damage +3251.5; Lowers Attack Damage 2093.9 @90
- Hit rate of Blind increases with skill level (100% if skill level >= target's level).
Casts a rainbow bomb which will float towards nearby enemies. After exploding it will deal a poison effect to enemies in the area, dealing magic damage and lowering the enemy's movement speed.
- Mine, Target AoE - Poison Damage +488.1 @90
- Hit rate of Poison increases with skill level (100% if skill level >= target's level).
Baggins' magic reduces magic resistance of the whole enemy team.
- Passive - Lowers enemy's Magic Resist by 103.6 @90
|Increase Critical Strike Level for heroes.|
|Increases Crit Strike lvl of Bullet Time Heroes in party by 247.5 @90|
- Elite Chapter 6-2: Discover the Labyrinth
- Elite Chapter 8-5: Tropical Breeze
- Elite Chapter 13-4: A Total Nightmare
- Legend Chapter 3-4: Battle Array
- Baggins, Blaine and Alma in the middle row generally reduces the magic resistance of the enemy team to zero, Gerber shown getting better, and it seems that Candy will be an option in the near future, but Karna and Sebastian can still supply well the back line.
- We cannot forget the awakening of this hero that can combo with some good Bullet Time heroes like Mira, Pandarus or Ruby.
- Baggin's Fairy Tale status may be based on how much his awakened version resembles Puss n' Boots.
- Skill "Slingshot" changed in version 184.108.40.206 (2016/06/13)