Front row Tank.
Physical basic attack.
Can regen lots of HP in team-fights.
|Chavez becomes invincible & regens HP while casting a magic circle at a target area. Rises armor and magic resist for teammates within. Damage to them regens HP for Chavez based on their resist levels.|
|Deals magic damage to surrounding enemies.|
|Damage +2305.9 @75.|
|Teleports behind an enemy and deals magic damage and stun to 'the target.|
|Damage +2184.3 @75.
|Increases his crit strike chance and causes Weapon Storm to cast'a mark uponthe enemy. Each time enemies with this mark take
damage, it will regen some HP for Chavez.
When an ally uses a teleport skill and reaches the target destination, it will deal damage to nearby enemy units and provide bonus lifesteal for nearby allied units.
Chavez's Awakening skill hasn't been implemented yet.
Chavez is part of 1 Hero Group and is affected by the following awakenings:
- Campaign - Elite Chapter 4-4: Sweep
- Campaign - Elite Chapter 10-2: New Enemy
- Campaign - Legend Chapter 5-6: Detour
- Best with: Ariel, Sebastián, Yuan, Muse, Baggins and Torin.
- More of a killer than tank
- Relatively fragile
- Requires serious backup
- Weak against most heroes especially the nukers and debuffers
- Strong against the decks with relatively fewer disrupting capablities
- Not that good to be used as single tank, with Aurora,Zoe and Gearz(knocking back might waste Chavez 2nd skill), and against single tank formations.
- Best wth(as far as I have tested and guessed and watched) Pulan and Seeley(Head start bumping draws enemy fire from Chavez) Sebastian(Attack speed boost head start and possible resurrection), and Kaiser
- Remarkably weak against most of the heroes but can be a serious killer if he doesn't die quickly or gets proper backup
- Skill "Supreme! Dash" changed into "Supreme! Charge" in version 22.214.171.124 (2016/06/06)