Ladder Tourney is a cross-server battle that includes the ban system. Players will be able to fight against other players from different servers and be able to manually control their heroes like in PVE mode. Note that real-time play only applies to your side and not the opponent.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Troop level 50 and above
- Must have 7 or more blue heroes
- Battle group formed (a server must have enough players that have met the above criteria)
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Choose a lineup of heroes to use in battle. You can choose up to 8 heroes. Extra slots are unlocked on higher divisions
- On the ban/pick screen, you take turns banning heroes.
- Legendary heroes cost 150 ban points to ban; Normal heroes cost 100 ban points
- During the fight, you can manually cast and aim your heroes’ ultimate skills and active equipment. Unlike in PVE mode, ultimates will not pause the battle.
- If you are disconnected during the ban process or in the middle of the fight, the AI will take over and finish it for you.
Schedule[edit | edit source]
Ladder Tourney is only open for specific time frames everyday.
- 5:00 - 9:00 (Server Time)
- 12:00 - 16:00 (Server Time)
- 18:00 - 22:00 (Server Time)
Check the in-game tooltip for your local time.
Point System[edit | edit source]
Victory Points are rewarded after defeating opponents. At 100 points, you get promoted to the next division.
- Page: 25 Points
- Guard: 20 Points
- High Guard: 15 Points
- Squire - High Knight: 12 points
- Baron - Viscount: 9 points
- Count - Marquis: 7 points
- Duke - Lord: 5 points
- High Lord - Commander: 3 points
- Winning streaks gives you a chance to get matched up with a higher division player. Extra victory points are awarded for beating them. High Lord and Commander will get bonus victory points every 3 successive wins.
- Each loss deducts 5 points
- Failing to play for 3 days equal a demotion, while High Lord & Commander divisions lose 50 points
- Every Monday at server reset time (5:00), players will receive a weekly reward via in-game mail according to their division rank.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Weekly[edit | edit source]
|Division||Shadow Essence||Gold||EXP Potion||Resource Pack||Rune|
Monthly[edit | edit source]
|Division||Diamonds||Gold||EXP Potion||Resource Pack|
Top Ten for Each Season[edit | edit source]
Each one will receive 1 Castle Reef available to use for 7 days.