Back row marksman.
Physical basic attack.
Has a high chance of dealing a crit strike.
Aims at the most injured enemy and deals a massive amount of physical damage.
- Damage +2454.1 @90
Armor Pen Bullet
Shoots an armor-piercing bullet, dealing physical damage to the most injured target and continuously burning the target.
- Damage +4397.2; Extra Damage +716 @90
Her virtuoso skills give Mira an increase in crit strike rate, crit damage multiplier, and basic attack damage. This skill is immune to silence.
- Crit Damage Level +88.8; Crit Strike Level +356.2; Basic Attack Damage +3370.1 (pre-refuction) @90
Advanced weaponry raises Mira's crit strike multiplier.
- Crit Damage Level +72 @90
Mira's Awakening skill hasn't been implemented yet.
Mira is part of 1 Hero Group and is affected by the following awakenings:
White to Green
Green to Green + 1
Green + 1 to Blue
Blue to Blue + 1
Blue + 1 to Blue + 2
Blue + 2 to Purple
Purple to Purple + 1
Purple + 1 to Purple + 2
Purple + 2 to Purple + 3
Purple + 3 to Purple + 4
Purple +4 to Orange
Orange to Orange +1
Orange +1 to Orange +2
Orange +2 to Orange +3
Orange +3 to ?
Tips for making Mira stronger:
- Upgrading equipment (Use Phantom Edge for comeback)
- Beast Soul (Gryphon at early game, Hydra at late game)
- Increasing her star rate for higher AD and health
- Use lineup Mira, Pearl, Aurora, Coco, Pyre or Honey if want Mira to obliterate everybody in just one shot
- Island Crusade Shop (500 credits for 5 Soulstones)
- Mira's appearance hasn't changed even before the game got published.
- Old Ultimate animation was the same as Lesley's Animation (Mobile legends) when casting ultimate but today's animation made her lie down when sniping the target.