Back row Support. Magic basic attack.
Can interrupt enemy actions and heal her teammates.
"Guys, slow down! I hate travelling on land!"
|Summons a bunch of snakes to swarm the battlefield, dealing 3 hits of damage to enemies in the area and interrupting their actions.|
| Damage +1996.3 @90.|
|The viper's gaze causes enemies to shudder, lowering the armor of 2 enemies for 10 seconds.|
|Armor -269.2 @90.|
|Uses venom to heal the most injured teammate. If target's health is under 50%, it will heal double. If already at max health, it will deal damage.|
|Deal 1672.1 Dmg to Full Health Teammate; Health Regen Effect +3862.7 @90.|
|Uses mysterious magic to strengthen her team's attack damage and ability power.|
|Ability Power +466.6; Attack +466.6 @90.|
|Summons 2 with Viper Gaze. One makes a hero's basic attack Poisonous. The other heals a hero who took physical damage and adds Physical Damage Immunity for 4s.|
Murphy is part of 1 Hero Group and is affected by the following awakenings:
Grey to Green
Green to Green +1
Green +1 to Blue
- 1 x Magic Force
- 1 x Magic Penetration
- 1 x Extra health
- 1 x Immortality
- 1 x Nature
- 1 x Balance
- 1 x Mermaid
Blue to Blue +1
Blue +1 to Blue +2
Blue +2 to Purple
Purple to Purple +1
Purple +1 to Purple +2
Purple +2 to Purple +3
Purple +3 to Purple +4
Purple +4 to Orange
Orange to Orange +1
Orange +1 to Orange +2
Orange +2 to Orange +3
Orange +3 to ?
- Campaign - Elite Chapter 5-1: Holy Sword
- Campaign - Elite Chapter 5-4: Deep Freeze
- Campaign - Legend Chapter 7-6: Polar Battlefield
= Strategy Edit
- Prior to version 184.108.40.206 Murphy used to be a mermaid instead of a Scylla.
- Her actual avatar possibly references Scylla a monster from Greek mythology who had snake and wolf heads instead of legs.
- Appearance and Skills changed in version 220.127.116.11 (2016/05/30)
- Added Awakening in version 18.104.22.168 (2016/06/13)