- New June Sign In Hero – Diaochan:
- Ultimate: Prime Flurry - Suddenly appears behind an enemy and deals continuous magic damage for 2s to nearby enemies. The closer they are, the higher the damage dealt.
- Green: Heart Breaker - Deals magic damage to an enemy, causing the target to bleed and continuously take damage for 8s.
- Blue: City Toppler - Throws out multiple blades, dealing magic damage to up to 5 enemies.
- Purple: Take Flight - After an enemy unit dies, she will regen some health and get an increase in attack speed for 5s.
- New Legendary Hero – Edwin
- Ultimate: Twisted Void - Draws targets in the area into a void, releasing them after a time and dealing magic damage.
- Green: Magic Spear - Condenses magic forces into a spear which ricochets among enemy targets, dealing magic damage.
- Blue: Magic Hold - Imprisons 1 enemy and deals magic damage after a period of time.
- Purple: Extreme Hold - Increases his ability power and deals a Magic Hold effect to any enemy that gets knocked airborne. (Works with knock up effects from any other hero.)
- Murphy: Her skills have been redone.
- Ultimate: Snake Swarm - Summons a bunch of snakes to swarm the battlefield, dealing 3 hits of damage to enemies in the area and interrupting their actions.
- Green: Viper Gaze - The viper's gaze causes enemies to shudder, lowering the armor of 2 enemies for 10 seconds.
- Blue: Poison Cure - Uses venom to heal the most injured teammate. If target’s health is under 50%, it will heal double. If already at max health, it will deal damage.
- Purple: Snake Power - Uses mysterious magic to strengthen her team's attack damage and ability power.
- Improved Animation Effects: The following heroes’ animations have been improved: Jolie, Ruby, Lufia, Yuan, Emily.
- York: Tear Gas skill animation and effect has changed. Now aside from dealing damage to enemies and lowering their movement speed, it also lowers the hit rate of their basic attacks.
- Jolie: Ultimate - Trick Shot - Once again enlarged its area of effect in Tower Defense stages.
- Increased amount of high level Medicine mines again.
- Lowered gold costs for Dragon Prayer.
- Tweaked the City Wall depletion formula. When players of the same level attack each other, the City Wall will lose more stability points.
- Reinforcing the Throne and Magic Towers will cancel a Peace Shield.
- Adjusted early-game quests and made them easier to see.
- Added Sue and Lee soulstone drops in Campaign stages.
- Added Lee to the Wishing Pool.
- Increased Lv 4 Wild Monster gold 1000, and Lv 5 gold 3000. Daily 1st Attack gold bonus also increased the same amount.
- Added 1 chance to exchange meat in the Dragon’s Blessing event and slightly increased the amount of meat that drops from Wild Monsters.
- Enemies scouted within the last day will have a new icon.
- Items in the Alliance Shop can be selected with a check mark and then all bought at once.
- Extended Kingdom Transfer cooldown time to 3 days.
- Items received in Abyss Treasure can be sold.
- The difficulty of island stages in War Guardian has been lowered.
- Improved the sorting function in Chat discussion groups.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.