Mid row Damager. Physical basic attack. Can run around freely amidst the enemy.
Deals physical damage 5x to targets in front of him. His energy will slowly after casting ultimate, and while it's falling, his attack speed and attack damage increase, and any enemy he kills will give him extra energy.
- Attack +3689.3. Deal 1146.8 damage per attack @90.
Too fast to allow enemies to deal damage to himself, he deals physical damage to enemies within the area.
- Damage +3664.5 @90.
A glowing sword, restoring energy and increasing magic resist and armor.
- Health Regen Effect +2212.7 @90.
His superior swordsmanship increases his attack damage.
- Attack +2073.9 @90.
Saber Master (Awakening)
Increases basic attack lifesteal. After Blade Strike is used, Saber Master's double-blade style will be activated, buffing basic attacks and Blade Runner.
- Passive increases 27% basic attack lifesteal.
- Basic attack stage two deals 79.49% damage.
- Blade Runner stage two deals 2546.7 damage @90.
- Wheel Event (September 24 - October 1, 2015)
Best for: Groups of enemies with low amounts of CC or which are CCed.
Weaknesses: Heroes with strong CC or energy reduction effects, including Pulan, Monk Sun, Theresa, Robin, Ariel, Little Red, and Karna. Also dislikes heroes like Grunk, Yuan, Charon, Smoke, Ruby, and Chavez who mingle in the mid and back rows which can cause him to aim his ultimate incorrectly or do less damage with his Blade Runner skill by only hitting 1-2 enemies.
- Saizo most likely received his name after the legendary ninja, Kirigakure Saizo. The 2009 movie Goemon portrayed Saizo along with his martial brother Ishikawa Goemon.
- Saizo was one of the inspired design of Alpha, one of the heroes in Mobile Legends, another game developed by Moonton, as confirmed in MLBB official facebook page.