The tier list is a means to guide players which potential heroes to invest on. It is not a way to determine which is the best one. The key is in knowing which heroes work well together.
Factors that influence an effective lineup:
- Hero choice / team synergy
- Hero & skill level
- Color Advancement / inlayed runes
- Star Evolution / breakout level
- Equipment attached and enchantment level
- Awakened status / 5th skill unlocked
- Academy tech buffs
Hero performance based on bot controlled fights (Arena) and rated for long term / end game. However, due to constant buff/nerf updates and unreleased Awakening skills, there is no true rating for each hero at the moment.
- * 1 - 2 star heroes require 3-4 star evolution first before they reach their respective ratings
- ** West - rates as B-tier if awakened and paired with other Kung Fu World heroes.
- The list is alphabetized per rating since team composition outweigh one good hero.
- When team building, it is recommended to pair A - C heroes.
- When comparing performances always go by similar star evolutions.
- Legendary heroes does not grant invincibility, however they scale better at higher star evolutions than normal heroes.
- Power rating is not the sole benchmark of picking a hero to build but of how they will match your other heroes in terms of support skills, passives, equipments and skill rotation.
- New heroes not included: Lilith, Gorgana, Gridlock, Sue and Ariel .
Factors considered for rating heroes
- Commonly used top teams in Arena
- Heroes with crowd control and passive buffs & debuffs are prioritized
- Heroes with equipment that include better attributes & skills
- Build scales depending on time (early, mid, late game) and evolution (stars)
- Difficulty of being countered / replaced
Player Versus Environment settings are more flexible due to manually controlled skills, equipment activation and energy regen advantages. Ratings are no longer necessary for each hero.
|Damage Absorption||Control||Magic Damage||Physical Damage||Support|
Recommended heroes for each mode:
- Ladder Tourney: Top PVP heroes, Legendary heroes and those with limited range CC & ultimate skills
- Team Raid: Single target heroes with de/buff passives
- Proving Grounds: AoE damage heroes with de/buff passives; Support often not necessary
- Island Crusade / Crystal Dungeon: Healers, crowd control, sturdy tanks & summoners
- Abyss Treasure: Healers, a set of physical and magic nukers
- Campaign: Anything goes depending on the conditions set per stage
- Bonus Stage / Tower Defense: Long range / path AoE nukers and at least 1 tank with CC skills